The Allen County Highway Department South Barn reports the following road closings due to flooding as of 2:45 p.m. Friday:
- Ellison Rd. from Liberty Mills Rd. to Branstrator Rd.
- Aboite Center Rd. & W. Hamilton Rd. intersection
- Branstrator Rd. from Lower Huntington Rd. to Yohne Rd.
- Yohne Rd. from Smith Rd. to Branstrator Rd.
- Smith Rd. from Knoll Rd. to Lower Huntington Rd.
The portion of Smith Rd. that has been closed between Lower Huntington Rd. & Yohne Rd. is expected to reopen sometime between 6:00 and 7:00 this evening.
Got unused or expired medications cluttering up your bathroom cabinets? You can protect the environment by participating in the Allen County TRIAD's "Unwanted Medication Disposal Day" on Friday, September 26.
Free drop-off locations at selected Walgreen's Drug Stores will be open that day from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. to safely dispose of unwanted medications that may have expired or are no longer being prescribed.